1. All proposals subject to approval of management.
2. Owner further agrees that there will be a mechanic’s lien applied to this property if payment is not made. This contract shall become binding only upon written acceptance hereof by the Contractor or by authorized Agent of the Contractor or upon commencement of the work.
3. The Contractor constitutes the entire understanding of the parties and no other understanding, collateral or otherwise, shall be binding unless in writing signed by both parties.
4. Replacement of deteriorated decking, facia boards, roof jacks, ventilators, flashing, or other materials, unless otherwise stated in this contract, are not included and will be charged as an extra on a time and material basis.
5. We will not be responsible for cracked concrete or dents to aluminum siding.
6. If material has to be recorded or restocked because of cancellation by the customer there will be a restocking fee equal to fifteen percent (15%) of the contract piece. If property owner breaks contract with Berkshire Roofing LLC the property owner will be liable for 15% of the contract price or 15% of amount approved by insurance.
7. Any representations, or other communications not written in this Contract are agreed to be immaterial and not relied on by either party, and do not survive the execution of this Contract.
8. Labor Warranty does not cover damage to roof to roofs caused by lightening, gale (40 MPH), hurricane, tornado, hailstorm, impact, or foreign objects or other violent storms or casualty, or damage to roofs due to settlement, distortion, failure or cracking of the roof deck, walls or foundation of the building.
9. All work will be done in a professional workmanlike manner.
10. Any work done on the roof by any other than Berkshire Roofing LLC at any time after installation for any reason shall make the labor warranty null and void.